Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Changes to Syllabus / Class Tomorrow

I feel like we need to do a little catching up before we move into the second "half" of our course which focuses on research and the Library.
 
Please review our updated syllabus (linked on the right).

News report due dates have been updated as well as the date for your database presentations (which we will discuss after fall break). The annotated bibliography due dates remain the same.
 
I believe I have updated all documentation but if you see any errors or discrepences please let me know so that I can correct them.

Tomorrow's class will be our catch up class. We will:
  • Discuss your latest news reports
  • Discuss your ideas about the library of the future / Randall Library of the future
  • Catch up on topics such as citations, plagiarism, copyright, etc.
Be sure to bring your completed worksheets from yesterday to class.