Thursday, October 18, 2007

Today (10/18/07)

Unfortunately I need to cover a class for a colleague at 12:30 so I will not be in #1039 today.

Norma Flax, one of my colleagues, will be handing out some worksheets for you to do in class (individually, not in your group).

Please put your name on the worksheet and work on those from 12:30 - 1:15. Hang on to the worksheets as we'll continue working on them next week. You will have 4 research questions. For each question, complete 1 worksheet. You'll be finding citations to 2 articles and 2 books that would help you answer the research question. These instructions are given on the handouts.

Please use the remainder of class time (1:15 - 1:45) to work on your databases presentations.

If you have any questions, please contact me via e-mail (pembertona@uncw.edu) and I will respond as soon as I can. I apologize for not being in class to assist you.